Monday, August 8, 2011

Mad Gab Shopping

Shopping can be such a chore with kids.  And as a mom, is just part of the daily grind (or weekly if you have enough fridge space for several gallons of milk.)  But years ago I started giggling at my husband's spelling while shopping.  And the best way to ensure a boy doing something over and over is to laugh at him.  It's a born-in male instinct to want to make people laugh. So if you're looking for a way to make shopping less of a drudgery, marry someone who kant spail.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love this. What are some of his spellings? I like your fun attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the picture shows... He's a riot! I know I'm in for a doosie when I ask him to write something on the shopping list and he starts to giggle!

    ReplyDelete