I haven't done this for a while. And since my hilarious and dear friend, Elizabeth, tagged me, I couldn't deny the opportunity. And just for her, I'll use the wrong form of your/ you're every chance possible.
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about you're self
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
- Tag 11 people
11 Random things about me:
- I'm a dog person who recently acquired a cat who had 4 kittens.
- I prefer to spend time with males (I have a husband and two boys), I'm not sure if it's because I mystified and want to understand them. Or since I don't understand them they offend me less.
- I love humor and can be relatively funny, but I always use it at inappropriate times. (Like funerals, 1. I feel more alive, 2. The context is I'm certain I will see them again and so I don't feel overly sad usually, 3. I'm Irish, when you bury me I hope there's a wake involved. It may be cathartic to cry, but so is laughter.)
- I don't have a green thumb but I love learning about plants, trees, etc. In truth, I have a black thumb. I'm determined to make my garden grow this summer. I'm quite shocked that so far it is!
- I give a good back rub. My husband never gets them because it's like massaging a brick wall.
- I love Sushi.
- Mackinac Island is a dream vacation, as are the Red Woods. I doubt I'll get to see either.
- I'm not sure if I'm a Virginian (where I grew up) or a Texan (where I better fit in.)
- I think I like monkey bars, running, and jumping on the trampoline... my body disagrees.
- Humor is in the eye of the beholder. So if I poke you in you're eye and look in the mirror I'm instantly funnier!
- Eleven is an obscure number. I rather enjoy Monk, probably because I relate.
- What's you're favorite drink? Sangria Soda or Virgin Screwdriver. (You know, Mormon w/ Catholic heritage.)
- What animal are you most afraid of? None that I can think of (this will bother me later because I'll come up with 1,000.)
- What is you're favorite thing to do on vacation? Drive. It's ironic how after a long drive to get to my destination I can't wait to get into the car to see the scenery/ sites.
- Do you like you're name? If not, what do you wish you're name was? What's NOT to like about my name?! Besides the gal who tagged me, and every Elizabeth ever mentioned in books... I'd choose my name if it wasn't chosen for me! (Who cares if it suits me, I'd love to be mistaken for being like them!!!)
- What are you're top three favorite movies? Good thing you gave me 3, I'd never be able to limit it otherwise... Return to me, Just like Heaven, Leap Year, Roman Holiday, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Uncorked... Okay, so I can't limit it after all!
- What are some characteristics you look for in a friend? My friends are always more awesome than me! In truth, I don't look for anything. I try to love all I meet. Perhaps some are less close than they may have been originally, but being a friend isn't something THEY qualify for, it's something I endeavor to deserve.
- Do you consider yourself creative? In what ways? Yes, but not creative enough to say how I am... so I'm probably wrong.
- What's you're favorite season, and why? Fall/ Autumn. It's the kick off to the holidays, the season of the bulk of my family's celebrations, and there is little I enjoy and Miss more than the leaves out east when they are every color of the rainbow!
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but they're often misunderstood. I'm grateful for my father who passed away and visits me with a song in my times of need.
- What is you're ideal weekend? (Relaxing at home, time outdoors, getting work done?) As much as I love my family, my ideal weekend would be on the beach or swimming in the ocean by myself. (I need some alone time.)
- Are you a dog person or cat person? (Or "other") See no. 1 of Random things...